Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Until Tomorrow...

Tomorrow I will head up to Silver Bay, continuing my program in The Art of Spiritual Guidance. This past month since my last visit seems to have flown by, and it is only this past week that I have finally begun to regain some sense of flow and order again.  Writing practice has been incredibly important, and tonight's post will mark my seventh subsequent journal meditation.  These nightly reflections restore my balance, create meaning from my hectic days, help me to see clearly once again.

I have uncompleted assignments- reflection papers and reading- which life has crowded out.  I look forward to moving at a slower pace, taking the time to quiet and settle into the inner life. And I look  forward to feeling that freedom that can only come from diving deep within.

Namaste. Good Night.

Until tomorrow, my friends....


No comments:

Post a Comment